More information, please click here: "Foreign Buyer Incentive Program".
SEMICON Taiwan 2019
International Visitors Incentive Program
- One company is limited to one incentive and the invited company has no other subsidy from TAITRA this year.
- Int’l visitors must hold a non-Taiwanese passport, no residence permit in Taiwan. This offer limited to Int’l visitors only, no exhibitors.
- Int’l visitor’s company is required to have a minimum annual revenue of USD 0.3 million for developed country*1 or USD 0.1 million for emerging market countries (countries that are not listed in development countries) at least one of last 3 years.
*1 Developed countries are Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay and USA.
- If there is a discrepancy in int’l visitor’s name on the passport and business card, please inform the hotel while checking in, in order to arrange reimbursement documents properly.
- Incentives: Hotel Accomodation
- A maximum subsidy of NTD 15,000 to be used only for lodging (up to 4 nights within show period and the night before the show starts) at selected room type, internet expense and airport pick-up service at contracted hotels.
- Int’l visitors must stay in contracted hotels at least 2 nights during the show period.
- Contracted hotels will help to arrange room reservation and payments for all qualified int’l visitors. Please email the hotel once you need to cancel the reservation and c.c. to Ms. Jessica Yao (firstname.lastname@example.org), since regulations stipulate that the int’l visitor should cover the fee for late cancellation.
- Application Process:
- Int’l visitors who were invited by SEMI or exhibitors should submit Online Application before Aug 21 (Incentive limited up to 50 applicants).
- After SEMI and TAITRA review the applications, int’l visitors will receive result via email.
- Qualified int’l visitors can contact contracted hotels directly for accommodation reservation.
Please note that:
- If unqualified int’l visitors incurred any cost, will be charged by the exhibitor who invited the int’l visitor. In addition, int’l visitors are responsible for all overspending subsidy.
- Int’l visitors must provide credit card details to hotel to secure reservation.
- Int’l visitors must follow hotel’s cancellation policy. Visitors are responsible for cancellation charge if any and no-show charge.
- Required Documents for Qualified Int’l Visitors:
Contracted hotels will offer reservation request form to qualified int’l visitors, the following documents should be provided while checking out:
- Copy of passport.
- Business card.
- Copy of visitor badge.
- A completed visitor survey (Questionnaire regarding procurement orders must be completed).
- Hotel Invoice with int’l visitor’s signature.
- Int’l visitor’s name and company name must be identical for all documents and matching to incentive application form and hotel booking form.
- Int’l visitors are responsible to clear all personal expenses while checking out.
※ The invitation project is based on the Taiwan Trade Fairs Competitiveness Enhancement Project, 2018.
- Contact Information:
Ms. Jessica Yao
Follow us on Facebook